Visa assistance/immigration

Change of Address

Foreign nationals in any visa category are required to update the USCIS of any change of address within 10 days by filing a form AR-11. This requirement also applies to dependents. In addition, it is important to notify Human Resources of any change of address. Foreign nationals on J visas must be updated electronically in the SEVIS system, in addition to the AR-11 filing.